Friday, January 9, 2009

This Blog Will Change Your Life

Well, OK, that might be a bit of an overstatement. ... But it might!

To keep myself occupied and to generate some new ideas for writing, I have been following the daily guidelines set upon me by the book This Book Will Change Your Life (Benrik). It is 365 instructions for little things you can do--little odd things, such as "eat nothing but asparagus today to see how noxious your urine can become"--that, in the end, will result in a life-changing experience. As if I needed another one of those.

Bee gave me this book years ago and I have stopped and started it many times, sometimes without any reason at all, and other times with very good reason, such as the time Day 5 got me arrested. Day 9's mandate? "Do something before breakfast." Well, Dear Readers, this blog is it. At the very least, I hoped this blog changes your day.

1 comment:

Skip Potts said...

I don't know if it changed my life, but I do have to pee now